1. Avoid copper rich foods as copper is closely linked to estrogen levels.
Foods like avocados, chocolates, seeds, nuts, shellfish should likely be avoided by women.
2. Drink water from glass bottles instead of plastic ones.
You should stop using plastic bottles or containers. Instead, try preferring stainless steel or glass items.
3. Avoid using personal care products containing parabens and phthalates.
The make-up and lipsticks that you use contain parabens and phthalates, which as a result, may disturb your hormone levels. So, do not use those that contain endocrine disruptors.
4. Drink apple cider vinegar and water mixture daily.
This will tune-up your insulin receptors, and by consuming it during every meal, it will lower down the blood sugar level in the body.
5. Use stevia instead of sugar in every dessert or sweet tasting food item.
Stevia is naturally sweet-tasting herb which does not increase your blood sugar level and balances the insulin level even.
6. Consume plant-based protein within half an hour after waking up in the morning.
7. Consume coffee with coconut oil and vanilla for cleaning your cortisol levels
8. Avoid gluten-containing foods to maintain thyroid hormone in the body.
The gluten-free foods that you can intake are millet, taro, buckwheat, quinoa and brown rice. And you should avoid barley, oats, wheat etc.