Cancer Packed In A Can! This Is One Of The Most Toxic Products On The Market!

Cancer-Packed-in-a-Can-This-is-One-of-the-Most-Toxic-Products-on-the-Market

People all around the world love eating pringles, the most popular chips, but unfortunately they are toxic and full of carcinogens.

Many people will be shocked when they will discover that these salty snacks, and many other stackable chips are not even close to potatoes.

In order to produce them, the producers use ingredients such as corn, potato flakes, wheat and corn. During the first phase of production, they mix all these ingretients together in order to form a sort of dough. After that, the combination of these ingredients is pressed onto all kinds of molds.

Once this phase is over, they end up in boiling oil and then they are blown dry.

In the last phase of preparation, they are sprayed with powdered flavours and in  the end they are packed into cans.

While these snacks are prepared, the most dangerous ingredient is not intentionally added in them, but rather is a by-product of the processing.

Have you ever heared about Acrylamide? This substance is dangerous carcinogen which is generally known to cause cancer in animals. You will be shocked to hear that certain doses of this carcinogenic substance which is toxic to the nervous system in humans and animals, it is added into the chips, far more than the allowed dosage.

Eventhough not intentionally added, this chemical is created when preparing food at high temperatures, whether baked or roasted, including potato chips. Unfortunately, this dangerous chemical is formed when food is heated enough to produce a fairly dry and brown/yellow surface.

You should know that all foods that are processed or cooked at temperatures above 100˚C may contain acrylamide.

As you can realize by yourself, potato chips are notoriously high in this harmful chemical. In fact, they are so high in Acrylamide that in 2005 the state of California actually sued makers of potato chips because they did not even warn California consumers about the health risks of this chemical in their products.

 

Source: justhealthylifestyle.com


Advertisement




>
Histats.com © 2005-2014 Privacy Policy - Terms Of Use -