We constantly seek a treatment for a radiant skin, without considering that often the solution is right in front our noses and can have a very affordable price. You will find that kind of solution in the following article. It is about apple cider vinegar. Present in almost every house, well known for its health benefits, but how many of us are familiar with its benefits for the skin.
Why is apple cider vinegar so beneficial for our skin?
- Apple cider vinegar contains a compound called alpha hydroxy acid, which is excellent for removing dead skin cells;
- Also this compound has the power to increase blood circulation thus improves skin oxygenation, especially of those parts where pigmentation has changed, either by the aging process or because of presence of any mark or scar;
- Apple cider vinegar also helps in skin pH regulation and protects it from aggressive agents such as air pollution, temperature changes and aggressive chemicals;
- Apple cider vinegar regulates sebum production, which makes this product excellent for oily and acne prone skin;
- Apple cider vinegar is ideal for skin infections and inflammations, keeping the pores clean and eliminating all kind of toxins.
- Apple cider vinegar is rich in malic acid which has antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties, a substance that successfully fight acne and prevents their appearance.
Apple Cider Vinegar Against Age Spots And Acne
You will only need:
- 1 tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 cotton pad
It is very important to clean your face before. Soak a cotton pad in apple cider vinegar and apply it where the spots are. You should repeat this treatment every night, shortly before bedtime for 5 days. Let it stand overnight, then wash your face in the morning as usual.
If you want to use this face cleanser in order to treat acne, the process is the same, but after applying on the face, leave it for about ten minutes, and then wash it with lukewarm water. This treatment should also last 5 days.
Note: It is important to use raw, unfiltered organic apple cider vinegar because this type is safe for topical use, and also it has better benefits.
If you can’t find organic vinegar, you can use ordinary apple cider vinegar, but make sure you dilute it with water in such a proportion (a cup of apple cider vinegar for every 3 cups water).
We really hope you enjoyed this article. Don’t forget to share with your friends and relatives.