Finding a lump in your breast can be very scary, but not all of them are cancerous tumors or life-threatening. Breast cysts are sacs filled with fluid which appear inside the breasts, but they are not normally cancerous. They can appear in one or both breasts and you can have either one or more cysts.
Although it is still unclear why these tumors form, researchers concluded that there is a strong connection to nutrition and estrogen dominance.
In addition to recommending foods that should be avoided, they also share a home remedy for breast cysts to eliminate them completely.
AVOID the following foods
- Simple carbohydrates: refined white flour and refined white sugar.
- Saturated fats: Animal products, such as meats and fatty meats.
- Methylxanthines: Those containing more this substance are: coffee, black tea, sugary soft drinks and chocolate. It should try to minimize the consumption of these foods.
Foods that HELP remove cysts in the breasts
- Vegetables in general and all fruits that contain vitamin C, D, E and K help eliminate breast cysts and cysts in general.
- Iodine: Helps reduce estrogen, also decreasing breast pain.
- Sesame seeds and sunflower seeds, hazelnuts
- The Night primrose oil: Take this oil helps reduce the discomfort caused by breast cysts and reduce breast tenderness.
- Green tea extract
Remedies to eliminate cysts in the breasts
- Aloe vera and Carrot: Drinking aloe vera juice mixed with carrot helps eliminate breast cysts. You can also combine aloe with lemon.
- Castor oil: can be applied locally compresses with castor oil to reduce inflammation and relieve pain. They left in contact with the breasts for an hour. This is done 3 times a week for 3 months until the cysts disappear and then simply do it once a week to maintain.