Entire Family Dies After Young Woman Makes A Simple Mistake In The Kitchen

Image result for ENTIRE FAMILY DIES AFTER YOUNG WOMAN MAKES A SIMPLE MISTAKE IN THE KITCHEN

Potatoes can be a delicious, versatile food that may be used for countless tasty recipes. Unfortunately, though, would they be able to be unfortunate, but they are sometimes downright deadly.

If you have potatoes in your home that have been sitting out for quite a while, you might need to toss them out. Read on to learn the horrifying reason why!

8-year-old Maria Chelysheva in Russia became an orphan in 2014 because of a batch of old potatoes that her family had let rot in their cellar. When her father went into the basement to get some potatoes, he never came back. Maria’s mother then went into the basement to find him, but she never came back either.

11111

The same thing happened to Maria’s brother, and then her grandmother. Maria’s grandmother had previously called a neighbor for help, but by the time the neighbor arrived, the woman had gone into the basement herself, and suffered the same terrible fate as the rest of the family, save for Maria.

22222

It’s important to remember that potatoes contain glycoalkaloids, a chemical compound that is also found in poisonous nightshade plants. That makes potatoes naturally toxic under the right circumstances, not just when they’re eaten by humans, but even from simply breathing in their chemicals.


Advertisement




>
Histats.com © 2005-2014 Privacy Policy - Terms Of Use -