Blackheads are in fact blocked pores that get filled with keratin, debris and sebum- an oily substance, and they are also known as “open comedones” whereas “closed comedo” is a whitehead. They are actually the first stage of pimples of acne. Eventhough they are not dangerous, still can be very annoying since they appear on the most visible parts of our body- the face. Most commonly they appear on the nose which is really an aesthetic problem so people are desperate to get rid of them. It’s essential to know how to get rid of blackheads on nose safely and quickly.
TREATMENTS TO GET RID OF BLACKHEADS ON YOUR NOSE
Many people who deal with blackhead try different conventional methods and solutions like expensive treatments and creams, but they are not effective at all. Fortunately, there are some incredible homemade remedies which will help you get rid of blackheads once and for all. The best part is that they are all natural, without side-effects. Today, we’ll give you several remedies that can help you get rid of blackheads.
- CINNAMON AND HONEY STRIPS
Honey is a great solution for a face mask because it contains many anti-bacterial agents, which keep the bacteria that causes acne, away. Moreover, it will pull out anything that is clogging the pores. On the other hand, cinnamon improves circulation. The combination of these two amazing ingredients will leave your skin healthy, smooth, glowing and most importantly, blackhead free.
- Cinnamon powder;
- Organic and raw honey;
- Clean cotton strips.
- Mix these 2 ingredients together;
- Once prepared, apply a thin layer of the mixture on your blackhead;
- Press some cotton over it;
- Allow it to act for 3 to 5 minutes;
- Remove the layer and rinse it off;
- Apply some moisturizer.
- GREEN TEA
It has been proven that green tea is very beneficial for our overall health. Drinking green tea will help you reduce weight, improve dental health, fight type 2 diabetes, improve brain function, lowers the risk of various types of cancer and it lowers the risk of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s. Beside all these amazing health benefits, green tea will also help you get rid of blackheads.
- A Teaspoon;
- Green tea leaves;
- A soft towel or napkin;
- A bowl.
- Keep your dry green tea leaves in a bowl;
- After that pour some water on them;
- Mix these 2 ingredients in order to prepare a paste;
- Once prepared, rub the paste over the blackheads for 2-3 minutes;
- Rinse off using lukewarm water;
- Pat yourself dry with a soft towel or napkin
This scrub is going to deep clean your oily skin and unclog all those pores.
- CLEANSING SUGAR SCRUB
In order to remove blackheads, you should do some exfoliation and moisturizing, because it will help you remove dead skin cells that clog your pores. In order to prepare it, you need to use jojoba oil as it is, to close the body’s own sebum. Beside jojoba oil, you can also use sweet almond oil and olive, grape seed.
- White or brown sugar— 1 cup;
- One airtight glass jar;
- Jojoba oil —4 tablespoons;
- Some essential oils — optional.
- Make a mixture from jojoba oil and sugar and then stir it until there are no grains left;
- Add a few drops of essential oil to the mixture for fragrance;
- Place the mixture in a glass jar and make sure to keep it in a dark and cool place;
- Before applying it on your face, stir the mixture;
- Always apply it on a wet face;
- Massage your skin with circular motions;
- Allow the mixture to stay for half an hour;
- Rinse it off with water;
- Apply moisturizer.
Note: You shouldn’t use the scrub for more than two times a week, as you can cause a skin irritation.
- EGG WHITE MASK
Egg whites are very beneficial for your skin since they are rich in nutrients. Prepare an egg mask which will help you not only get rid of blackheads, but to prevent future outbreaks as well.
- A small bowl;
- Some toilet paper or a facial tissue.
- A single egg;
- A clean towel;
- First of all, separate the yolk from the egg white;
- Rinse your face;
- Towel pat your face;
- Apply a thin layer of the egg white on your skin;
- After that, place a toilet paper or facial tissue on the egg whites and press it gently on your face;
- Allow it to stay for some time in order to dry;
- Then, apply another layer over the paper or tissue which shouldn’t slide off.
- Let it stay for some time in order to dry;
- If you want, you can also apply a third layer, but you don’t have to;
- Your face will feel tight when your mask is dry;
- Peel off the mask, and get rid of any residue;
- Pat yourself dry and apply some moisturizer.
- LEMON JUICE SCRUB
Lemon juice is extremely efficient when it comes to removing blackheads because lemons contain certain vitamins and nutrients that are beneficial for your skin.
- Lemon juice;
- Rosewater or milk;
- A jar or a bowl.
- Make a combination of lemon juice, salt, honey and yogurt;
- Apply the mixture evenly and scrub the affected area;
- In order to prepare a facial cleanser, mix rosewater or milk with your lemon juice;
- Apply this every day, for up to 10-12 days.
Techniques to remove blackheads of ear:
Step number 1:
In order to dispose of oil from your hair, wax, dirt, dead skin cells that block your view of the blackhead, rinse your ears well with a gentle acne wash. Flush your ear well with warm water.
Step number 2:
Make a press out of a washcloth absorbed in warm water. After that, press the eashcloth on the clogged pore in your ear for several minutes and make sure to resoak the material if needed. In this way your pore will extend and open.
Step number 3:
Soak a cotton ball or swab in alcohol and completely wipe the blackhead in order to eliminate microscopic organisms and give a clean surface on which to work.