Mouth ulcers or Canker sores usually appear as a result of gluten sensitivity and they can be uncomfortable and really painful.
Therefore, here are few natural ways to get rid of canker sores:
- Wash your mouth with a solution of sea salt and lukewarm water several times a day. Sea salt will quicken the healing and decrease the sore;
- Hold some ice onto the affected area several times a day;
- Consume B12 regularly;
- On the affected area apply several drops of propolis. Propolis has great healing and antiseptic properties;
- Avoid using a toothpaste that contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and try using one with natural ingredients;
- As well as all green vegetables, Aloe Vera juice is great for canker sores. Several mashed balls of broccoli can help you remove your canker sore as well;
- Have in mind that canker sores shouldn’t last for more than several days. If by any chance they simply won’t disappear or, their number starts to increase, consult your doctor as soon as possible.