It contains fewer calories, less sodium and more calcium than any other sport drink.
Many people claim that coconut water has very good effects on their health. Exactly how this water affects us?
Coconut water has a low number of calories, fat and cholesterol and contains four times more potassium than bananas. In addition, the coconut water is extremely hydrating, which iswhy it’s called the sports drink that Mother Nature gave us.
THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE ADVANTAGES OF THE COCONUT WATER:
- It helps us in losing the excess weight. There is almost no fat in the coconut water. Thereforewe can drink it without thinking about the amount. Also, this water “relieves” our feeling of hunger.
- It strengthens the immune system. The coconut water makes the immune system stronger. It also helps you to “cleanse” your body from a variety of bacteria.
- Increases your energy! The coconut water improves the production of thyroid hormones and therefore it increases your energy.
- It helps you in the fight against kidney diseases. The coconut water can effectively cleanse your urinary tract and bladder.
- Hydration!The coconut water more successful in hydration than any other sport drink.
- It reduces the blood pressure! The coconut water contains a sufficient amount of electrolyte that balances the blood pressure.