Do you have those horrible bags under your eyes, every morning? Don’t worry it happens to everyone! But do you have those bags under your eyes even after resting and during the rest of the day?
The bags under your eye are usually signs of exhaustion, respiratory problems, heightened levels of caffeine consumption, or stress. In this article we present several ways to eliminate them with home treatments.
1. Cover your eyes with moist towel
Before going to bed, leave a moist towel in the fridge. When you get up the following morning, place it over your eyes. Let it set for 5 minutes.
2. Place tea bags over the dark circles under your eyes
Put used tea bags in the fridge. When they’re good and cold, leave them on your eyes for twenty minutes. After that rinse your eyes very well, as the tea could stain the skin a bit.
3. Apply cucumber slices
When you finish the twenty minute tea treatment, you could also place one cucumber slice over each eye for 10 minutes. It can help to hydrate your skin, making it smooth.
4. Massage with soconut oil
Mix one tablespoon of coconut oil with one tablespoon of almond oil to gently massage the skin under your eyes, and let it set for twenty minutes. Rinse well with warm water after these twenty minutes are up.
5. Aloe vera massage for your eyes
Take a leave from aloe vera plant and cut it in half. Use the extract or the “crystals” to gently massage the circles under your eyes. In this way you can hydrate and tone the skin.
And if they don’t disappear…!
If these treatments do not work and you are still having eye bags, then this means that your body is in trouble, screaming for more rest. So we are going to give you a few additional recommendations:
1. Try to rest at least 7 to 8 hours a day. This is one of the best was to eliminate eye bags.
2. Use a daily moisturizing cream that is made especially for the area around the eyes.
3. Follow a healthy diet, with lots of fruits and vegetables, and exercise.
4. Don’t drink or smoke, or drink too much caffeine, or eat foods high in fats.
5. Drink at least two liters of water a day.
This is the best thing you can provide not only to your eyes and skin, but also to your whole body.