Gout is a metabolic disorder. In other words gout is a disease in which defective metabolism of uric acid causes arthritis, especially in the smaller bones of the feet, deposition of chalkstones, and episodes of acute pain. The result of this disease is swelling and stiffness.It is also important for you to know that in some cases, some people feel severe pain and swelling that can easily develop in just few hours.
There are many reasons that can cause gout. However the main one is the uric acid overload. The gout usually appears due to inefficient waste elimination or excessive creation of that waste. This uric acid is a breakdown product of purines, which are part of many foods.
Elevated levels of uric acid in the blood, or the so called hyperuricemia, are frequent in this disease. However, people with hyperuricemia rarely develop gout.
If your kidneys cannot eliminate the uric acid, crystallization takes place and deposits appear around the joints. These deposits can cause joint inflammation.
However you don’t need to worry we will present you few ways that can help you remove this uric acid yourself and improve your health. First of all in order to remove this uric acid you need to change your diet and your lifestyle. in removing this acid it is crucial to have a healthy diet, rich in fresh colorful fruits and vegetables; lean meat and seafood, and whole unprocessed unenriched grains.
Also it is very important to throw out from your diet all the processed sugars such as high- fructose corn syrup, foods high in saturated fats, and alcohol.
You should also know that is very important to drink a lot of water. This way your body will stay hydrated and it will be easier for your body to eliminate all the toxins and the uric acid. In order to keep your body hydrated you need to drink water, natural juices (no added sugar); fruit infused water, and herbal teas (you can use honey to sweeten them). It is also crucial that you reduce the stress levels as much as you can and you also need to increase you physical activity.
HERE ARE SOME NATURAL TONICS THAT WILL HELP YOU TREAT:
- In treating gout you can always use baking soda. Baking soda has an effective prophylaxis candidate for reducing uric acid in the body. Now all you need to do add half a teaspoon of baking soda to one glass of water. Drink this mixture every day. In cases of current gout attack you can use a whole teaspoon of baking soda,
- Another ingredient that helps in treating gout is lemon water. In other words, when your body has more alkaline than acidic, the system is able to prevent numerous health conditions, and one of them is gout. The lemon water is good for your body because it increases the alkalinity of the body, and therefore it prevents the formation of uric acid crystals. All you need to do for preparing this remedy is squeeze half a lemon in 200 ml of warm water. You need to drink this mixture every morning on an empty stomach.
- Apple cider vinegar is also great for treating gout, because it increases thebody’s alkalinity. Its malic acid is effective in the disintegration of the uric acid and therefore in removing it from your body. In order to prepare this remedy all you need to do is add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in 200 ml of water. Drink this mixture every day, before lunch and dinner.
THESE ARE THE BEST FOODS TO EAT IN ORDER TO PREVENT OR TREAT GOUT:
- Curcumin, which is found in turmeric, has a role in renal protection and is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent.
- Bromelain, which is found in pineapples, is great for you, because it has anti-inflammatory properties and provides analgesic effects.
- Flaxseed, is works great in the treatment of gout because thanks to its incredible beneficial properties, you can reduce serum uric acid of subjects.
Source: Healthy Lifestyle Challenge