Did you know that cayenne pepper can prevent heart attack in a minute? So you better make sure you always have it on hand or at least in your kitchen cabinet, cause you never know when you might need this valuable ingredient.
An American herbalist, Dr. Christopher, has never lost a patient to a heart attack in his 35-year career. What he does is he gives a cup of cayenne pepper tea (a teaspoon to a cup of water) to patients who are still conscious. This theory is scientifically proven from personal experience and not on studies done in controlled conditions. So it is even more trustworthy
The reason why Cayenne pepper helps with heart attack is because it has at least 90,000 Scoville units, according to the Scoville Heat Units (SHU). This also includes Habanero, Thai Chi, African Bird, Jalapeño, Jamaican Hot Pepper, and Scotch Bonet. A combination of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper and a glass of water can be given to patients who have had a heart attack, but are still conscious and breathing.
If the person is unconscious, put a few drops of cayenne pepper extract under the patient’s tongue.
This will increase the heart rate and carries blood to all parts of the body, thus balancing circulation. It has haemostatic effect, stops bleeding, and helps in heart recovery.
The remedy below is considered to be the best remedy for emergency cases of heart attacks. Just remember to use cayenne pepper and not hot pepper.
- Cayenne pepper powder
- a few fresh cayenne peppers
- 50% alcohol (you can use vodka)
- glass bottle (1 litre)
- Put your gloves on because cayenne peppers are pretty hot.
- Fill a quarter of the glass bottle with cayenne pepper powder and put enough alcohol to cover the powder. If possible, do this on the first day of a New Moon.
- Blend a few fresh cayenne peppers, and add enough alcohol so it gets a sauce-like texture.
- Add the mixture to the bottle which should now be 3/4 full.
- Fill the bottle to the top with alcohol and close it well. Shake it several times during the day.
- Leave the tincture until the next New Moon (after 28 – 29 days), and strain it using a gauze. Keep it in a dark bottle.
- If you want to have a very strong tincture, strain it after 3 months.
- Close the bottle and store it in a dry and dark place. It doesn’t spoil, so you can use it as long as you want.
Dosage: 5 – 10 drops of the tincture to a conscious patient who has suffered a heart attack or a stroke. Add another 5-10 drops in 5 minutes. Repeat the treatment until the patient’s condition improves.
If the patient is unconscious, put 1-3 drops under the tongue, and start a CPR. Repeat the treatment every 5 minutes until the patient’s condition improves.
- Cayenne pepper has antifungal properties which prevent the occurrence of Phomopsis and Colletotrichum
- It has a beneficial effect on the digestive system – it stimulates the production of gastric juices, and relieves gases.
- It has anticancer properties, especially for lung cancer and smokers. The capsaicin in cayenne pepper is known to prevent the development of tumors caused by tobacco, and similar results are noticed in patients diagnosed with liver cancer.
- It helps in the treatment of stomach problems, migraines, flu symptoms, allergies, obesity, redness, toothache and arthritis.
There are 26 different nutrients in cayenne pepper, like calcium, zinc, selenium, magnesium, vitamins C and A.
Prepare this remedy and always have it handy, because cayenne pepper is one of the strongest natural spices that can do miracles for the heart.