People in India are so happy they have so many miraculous plants literally at hand, that they do not even need modern medicine.
One of these impressive plants is the Neem Tree. Indians call it the Miracle Tree and it is considered to be one of the most beneficial plants for the human health.
It doesn’t have a single side-effect as many modern drugs do, so it is practically a vital part of any natural treatment.
Its most common use of this tree in India is for making virgin oil, which has high medicinal properties.
Neem Tree Health Benefits
Almost the entire tree can be used for medicine, its roots, flowers, leaves, branches, seeds, bark.
12 common uses of the Neem Tree:
- The Neem tree is able to deter 500 types of insects that destroy crops and furniture, or insects such as ticks and similar. It is used as a natural germicide and pesticide. It has antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties, so it can even protect our body from microbes.
- Drink Neem tea if you are feeling stressed and nervous. It calms your mind and gives you an instant relief and invigoration.
- It helps to prevent gum and tooth decay, fortifies them and naturally bleaches the teeth, so it is also used as an ingredient in natural toothpastes.
- The oil extracted from the Neem Tree can help in treating skin conditions such as rashes or acne. It can also help you reduce wrinkles. It creates collagen in the skin, thus maintains its elasticity and prevents it from aging. You’ll get a youthful look and a healthy skin.
- Neem twigs are used in the rural parts of India instead of a toothbrush. However, people don’t actually brush their teeth with the twigs, but instead every morning they chew on them.
- By consuming or applying the oil to the skin you can treat all sorts of infections, scratches, abrasions and sores too. By activating the collagen fibers in the skin, the Neem can assist in faster wound healing and the healing of damaged skin tissues.
- Another benefit from the Neem oil is relieving joint pains and strengthening the bones. You can even use some Neem oil into your bath to relax your muscles after a busy day
- The paste of Neem leaves san be applied to your scalp if you want to prevent dandruff, premature graying or hair loss. It even helps if you have lice.
- The tea should be consumed in cases of low blood circulation, because it promotes the creation of healthy blood cells.
- If you make a Neem paste, you can also use it to treat psoriasis and eczema.
- The tea is highly recommended to people with diabetes because it lowers the blood sugar levels.
Blend the seeds with warm water and drink it every morning on an empty stomach. This is a remarkable prevention for hemorrhoids and bleeding.
To conclude, the Neem Tree is a suitable treatment for all sorts of ailments, so its use will boost your health and prevent many disorders.