One of the most beneficial ingredients already discussed many times and concerning health and beauty is certainly coconut oil. That’s why, this article is going to present you several reasons for using coconut oil:
Overnight Skin Care
Putting some coconut oil before bedtime will make your face pure, clean and refreshed. It penetrates into the skin deeply, making it soft, flexible and nourished.
Is Coconut Oil Good for Dark Circles Under Eyes?
– It moisturizes the skin around eyes to prevent dryness and wrinkling.
– It penetrates quickly into the skin and rejuvenates it.
– It contains vitamins and fatty acids that are essential to the growth of healthy skin cells.
– The vitamin E and anti-oxidants in it heal and repair the damaged skin cells.
– It is anti-inflammatory, so it reduces redness and swelling.
– The lactic acid in it tightens pores to make skin smooth and firm.
What you need to do?
Apply a little bit of coconut oil on your dark circles and gently massage it into the skin for few minutes. Leave it on overnight and wash it off the next morning.
Whipped Coconut Oil Cellulite Cream
Many women have cellulite as their main problem and coconut oil seems to be the best solution for that. The recipe is very simple. Simply mix some coconut oil with honey. Apply the mixture on your skin before going to bed and after several weeks the cellulite will be gone!
Massage some coconut oil in a dry, hang nail prone cuticles.
Use some coconut oil to massage your varicose veins. Studies claim that this is an excellent method for this problem.
Coconut Oil Hand Cream
Solve the problem with dry hands using coconut oil! It will make them softer and smoother.
Chemical-Free Shaving Cream
Shaving creams for your underarms and legs contain many chemicals and can be very expensive. Coconut oil can replace them! Yes, it is cheap, natural and you skin will be hydrated after shaving!
Eyelash Treatment for Super Lush Lashes
Apply some coconut oil to your lashes before going to bed. If you wear eye make-up a lot, it can be great, since eye make-up can cause hair loss and breakage over time.