Calluses and corns are problems that affect most of the adults. If you want to get rid of them in a simple and cheap way they you should find the herb called house-leek (sempervivum) and create a natural three-day treatment.
Sempervivum is a herb which is known under the name house-leek or Bullock’s beard, devil’s beard, earvort, fuet, healing blade, home-wort etc. It is very resistant herb which has juicy and big leafs which have incredible properties.
In fact, the juice from this herb in the past was used for healing wounds and against irritations and skin burns and very easy solves the problem of painful calluses and corns.
Treatment against calluses and corns
You will need:
- Adhesive bandages
- House-leek herb
Process of application:
- Remove a part of the leaf which is big enough to cover the affected area.
- Remove the outside skin of the leaf.
- The piece that you just peeled put it on the calluses or corns and wear it all day.
- Do this first thing in the morning and leave the bandage during whole day.
- Repeat this treatment during several days and your calluses and corns will completely disappear.