You can say goodbye to your skin problems with this amazing natural facial cleanser with coconut oil and baking soda.
Here we are going to write a recipe that will help you get rid of dead skin cells, remove excess dirt and eliminate acne, scars and redness.
Also, this natural mixture provides deep cleansing of the pores and help your to remove acne and blackheads.
This natural cleanser is made from two amazingly effective natural ingredients – coconut oil and baking soda.
Baking soda has ability to maintain normal pH levels of your skin and prevent acne, making it an amphoteric compound
Coconut oil is a well-known natural product for preserving and promoting skin health and has strong moisturizing, healing and antibacterial properties.
Two teaspoons of extra virgin coconut oil
One teaspoon of baking soda (free of aluminum).
- Mix the ingredients in small bowl until you get a paste.
- Slowly massage your skin area with the paste.
- Let it stay for 5 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water and massage it while you are rinsing.
- You don’t need a moisturizing cream when you are done, as coconut oil has ability to hydrate you skin.