I love using pineapple for my green juices. Not only does it give the juice a nice fragrant, tastes thick and delicious, it is high in anti-inflammatory properties that are just so helpful for repairing damaged cells from our daily exposure to free radicals.
Use 2-3 green apples in place of pineapple, if you cannot or don’t wish to use pineapple.
This juice is also very calming to the nerves, a beneficial drink for relieving stress, and for a good night sleep. Drink early evening on an empty stomach before eating your light, healthy dinner.
Other health benefits of this juice combo:
- Relieves inflammatory conditions (E.g. Carpal tunnel syndrome, gout, arthritis)
- Provides relief and reduces asthma attacks
- Natural pain killer
- Speeds up healing of injury and surgery wounds
- Aids digestion after a heavy meaty meal
- Reduces sore throat
- Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Promotes deep sleep
- And many more!
- ½ small pineapple
- 3 sticks of celery
- 1-2 heads of Romaine lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- 1-inch ginger-root