This recipe is loaded with vitamin C, potassium, vitamin B1 and B6, iron, magnesium and phosphorus. It speeds up the metabolism, decreases weakness and triggers the growth of good bacteria in the intestines.
- 125 grams of fresh horseradish
- 4 lemons
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 cm root ginger
- Put the ginger and the horseradish in the blender.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemons and blend the mixture.
- Then you can add the honey and cinnamon and blend the mixture again. You will get a puree soup.
- Pour the syrup in a glass jar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of this puree twice a day before having your meals or exercise.
- Consume this recipe for 21 days and make a pause for 3-4 days.