The black circles that appear under our eyes can make us look tired and sometimes not even an eye cream or any type of concealer can make them disappear. They appear because the skin which is under our eyes is very thin. Luckily, here we’re going to present you a magical solution for these bags using an ingredient that you all have at home. It’s baking soda.
This household ingredient can offer various benefits. It is safe and cheap and you’ll only need 2-3 applications to notice the great results!
HOMEMADE FACE CREAM FOR UNDER EYE CIRCLES AND BAGS
- A cup of chamomile tea
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- First, mix the ingredients to prepare a paste. Make sure the tea is tepid.
- Then, dip a cotton ball in this paste and put it under your eyes.
- Massage it gently for 2-5 minutes.
- Leave it to act for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse it well using some cold water and dry your face using a clean towel.
- Use some coconut oil to moisturize your skin after the treatment.
- In only several treatments, your skin will be brighter and you won’t have those dark circles anymore!